- Magnesium chloride sourced from the Zechstein sea a 250-million-year-old underground primeval ocean.
- Natural solution, produced from 100% ionic magnesium chloride
- Tested and prepared to an absorbable 30% saturated magnesium chloride solution
- Laboratory certified for high purity.
- Blended with plant-based starch to create a smooth consistency gel as a gel,
- Vegan, no animal testing.
- Absorbable gel for topical application and transdermal absorption.
ZECHSTEIN MAGNESIUM GEL
Zeeoom Magnesium gel is made from pure Zechstein Magnesium Chloride blended with a plant based vegetable starch. With a 30% magnesium solution giving an easily absorable gel perfect for applying to the skin for relaxtion or after sport or activity. Massage into the arms and legs and muscle trigger points for extra benefit.
Our Magnesium solution is fully dissolved in water formulated and produced to a skin absorbable solution of 30% MgCl.
Transdermal application supports ionic absorbtion of magnesium.
There are various methods of increasing the body’s magnesium levels, oral, transdermal and intravenously. Using magnesium-based Oils & gels allows for a transdermal application, avoiding the digestive system which can cause irritation in certain people. In addition, topical application supports quick absorption and cellular transfer coupled with the relaxing and rejuvenating benefit of skin massage application.
Benefits of Transdermal Magnesium
Applying Transdermal magnesium directly onto the skin, is an effective method of receiving the benefits of magnesium supplementation and alleviating magnesium deficiency.
Benefits identified through application and absorption on the skin
- Longer and better-quality sleep
- Reduced muscle aches and discomfort
- Improved skin
- Better relaxation and stress management
- Better energy levels
- Improved moods
- Reduction in restless leg twitches
- The additional benefit of skin application by hand allows for targeted application to tender body areas, muscle trigger points and aching/stiff joints.
- It avoids disruption in the gastrointestinal tract, sometimes experienced with other oral magnesium’s supplementation products.
- Ideal for deeper massage work after sports and more intensive activities.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women and the elderly.
The EU recommended daily amount of Magnesium is 350 mg/day for men and 300 mg/day for women.
When using magnesium gel as a guide one pump is approx. 2gms which is approx. 140mg of (39% NRV) magnesium.
These levels serve only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to magnesium therapy.
How to use
Apply the desired amount and massage thoroughly into skin, Ideal for use during or after exercise to support magnesium supplementation.
As a guide we recommend applying 1-2 pumps to the arms and legs in the morning or evening.
Due to the high concentration of the magnesium brine, it is normal for some users to experience a tingling sensation during the initial first uses.
Rinse or wipe off after 20 minutes if desired.
For external use only, do not use on sensitive areas and avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use on injured or irritated skin.
Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
Once opened use within 24 months.
Aqua (water), magnesium chloride, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate.
How much elemental magnesium does Zechstein Magnesium Gel contain?
A 200ml bottle of Zeeoom magnesium gel contains 60ml of magnesium chloride (30%).
This formulation contains 25% of elemental magnesium and a 200ml bottles has 15mg of pure magnesium.